- by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE FIT: This pallet fork attachment will handle most lifting and lightweight towing tasks without taxing your machine’s power or lift capacity. Our pallet fork attachment is designed to fit 200, 300, 400, and 500 series John Deere loaders. It does not fit any loaders equipped with the Global/Euro style or universal Skid Steer style mount.
- 3000-POUND CAPACITY: Our pallet fork accessories are compatible with John Deere loaders and have a 3,000-pound capacity. The pallet forks are great for lifting both round and square bales. Whether you use this attachment for farm equipment or in a warehouse, trust the high-quality welding and construction.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The frame and forks are constructed from durable, heavy-duty materials, perfect for lifting heavy loads. Additionally, the frame is powder-coated green for a longer-lasting finish. The top pin set fits D120, D160, D170, H120, H130, H140, 120R, 200X, 200CX, 220R, 300X, 300CX, 300E, 300R, 305, 320R, 400X, 400CX, 410, 419, 420, 440, 440R, and 460 series loaders. Bottom pin set fits 500, 510, 512, 520, 521, 540, 541, 542, and 553 series Ag loaders.
- DIMENSIONS: The 50-inch long pallet fork frame stands 19-inches tall, provides an adjustable fork width from 6 to 48-inches, and features a 2-inch trailer receiver hitch welded into the frame. The implement weighs 96-pounds. Additionally, two 42-inch class II pallet fork blades are included with the purchase.
This fits your .