- by entering your model number.
- STABILIZES YOUR TRACTOR: Protect your tractor, using this handy ballast box. It can help keep your tractor from tipping over by protecting the integrity of your tractor’s front axle. This ballast box improves traction by balancing and shifting the weight from the machine’s weaker front end to its sturdier rear end so that it doesn’t tip over. Quick hitch compatible.
- USE WITH MULTIPLE MATERIALS: Having a weighted hauler can keep your tractor from tipping over. You can fill this ballast box up with either sand, steel, concrete, gravel, or rocks in order to add weight. Any of these materials will add stability to your tractor. This ballast box also features a sliding front door, so you can easily empty the box.
- MAKES AN EFFECTIVE TOOLBOX: Don’t worry about juggling all your tools while you ride on your tractor. This ballast box will neatly store your gear and accessories because it comes with an integrated tool holder for your convenience. Its sliding front door allows you to easily open the box, so you can empty it and use it for tool storage instead.
- MADE FROM STRONG STURDY STEEL: This attachment is constructed from heavy-duty 11-gauge steel. Its all-steel construction ensures its durability and long-lasting nature. It can support up to 800 lbs. of weight, making it a great asset to your tractor. Additionally, it is powder-coated for extra protection and reinforcement.
- DIMENSIONS: This ballast box measures at 25 1/2-in x 24 1/4-in x 15 3/4-in and weighs 132 lbs. The box has a volume of 5.3 cu. ft. The tool holder pocket has a diameter of 2 5/8-in, and from center fork pocket to center fork pocket, it measures 10 1/2-in in length. From the bottom to the center of the lower lift pin, it is 9-in.
This fits your .