- by entering your model number.
- MADE IN USA. The original Uncapping Knife . Patented in 1945 . Paul Pierce (the founder of Pierce Beekeeping Equipment Company) invented and patented the heated uncapping knife in 1941. This tool established the industry standard for heated uncapping knives and is the preferred tool used by professional and backyard beekeepers alike. Many companies around the world have tried to copy this knife—but there is nothing like the original.
- Pre-calibrated to just the right temperature for uncapping. Ready-to-use right out of the box.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made of food-grade 304 stainless steel and comes with an 8 foot grounded cord.
- The knife is 10” long and 2” wide, and features a comfortable turned wood handle that stays cool to the touch
This fits your .