- by entering your model number.
- 3-Tier hive: Premium solid wood construction for a durable hive. Includes two deep hive body boxes, which serve as the colony’s living quarters. These are the hive’s largest components, holding twenty deep frames of honeycomb. One medium super box collects surplus honey harvested from your bees and holds ten medium frames with beeswax foundations.
- 30 Frames with waxed foundations: Our Langstroth Beehive Kit comes with thirty removable solid-wood frames, with plastic foundations coated in beeswax, designed to support the honeycomb. The kit comes includes twenty deep brood frames and wax coated foundations, and ten medium super frames and wax coated foundations, which bees use to make their honeycombs.
- Telescoping cover and bottom board: This heavy-duty galvanized metal cover, prevents rust, protects your beehive and the colony from the outdoor elements, and helps extend the life of the wood hive. The bottom board supports the weight of the entire hive and protects the colony and the floor of your hive from the damp ground.
- Entrance reducer: A notched wooden strip allows you to control the bottom entrance’s size to protect the colony. It limits bee access to the hive and helps control ventilation and temperature during colder months. This wooden entrance reducer cleat is removable to allow full entrance.
- Queen excluder: The flat plastic rack limits the queen to the two lower deep hive bodies. Large holes allow the worker bees to enter, yet these holes are small enough to keep queen bee out. This helps with preventing the queen bee from laying eggs inside the Medium Super Box so honey can be collected – not the eggs.
This fits your .