- by entering your model number.
- FAST AND EFFICIENT: Reaches working temperature in less than 70 seconds, and will operate continuously for 2 hours at 1100°F.
- KIT INCLUDES: Durable hand-held case (13″x11″x3″, 1.85Lbs), Lightweight and Easy to Operate Pistol Grip Dehorner (1.05 Lbs), Two Butane-Propane-Propylene Cartridges (Net Weight .13 Lbs, Net Volume 110ml), Spare Parts for Adjustments, and a Detailed Instruction Manual.
- EASY TO OPERATE: Gas Cartridge easily screws into the handle eliminating cords and bulky tanks enabling greater mobility.
- PISTOL GRIP: Reliable pistol grip trigger ignites the unit on demand for use in all conditions including cold weather. Convenient trigger lock allows for continuous use. Easily disengage by pushing upwards on release switch. Pistol grip design reduces hand fatigue and more controlled dehorning.
- REASONS FOR DEHORNING: Dehorning your livestock early in life reduces risk of injury to herd-mates, handlers, and farm workers, reduces space required at the feed bunk and in transit, reduced risk of death, illness, and set back later in life, increases value of livestock at auction, increases docile behavior, and facilitates easier handling.
This fits your .